DUE TO COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS THE STATE CONVENTION HAS BEEN CONVERTED TO AN ELECTRONIC CONVENTION
The 2020 eConvention will be for the purpose of conducting the elections of the State Chairperson, National Committeeman, National Committeewoman, State Central Committee Senate District Representatives, and four (4) Presidential Electors.
The elections will be conducted online. Your credentials will be emailed to you, so all precinct elected delegates and automatic delegates should check to see that their email address has been updated with the Party; you may do so by filing out the join/update form. Please be sure to fill out all fields so that your current membership can be updated instead of a new one created. PLEASE NOTE that updating HIdems will NOT update your membership file.
Elections will be conducted in 2 rounds:
- Election of the National Committeeman, National Committeewoman, and four (4) Presidential Electors.
- July 11-12, 2020 - Voting Period
- July 13, 2020, 5:00pm HST - Results Announced
- Election of the State Chairperson and State Central Committee Representatives.
- July 24-25, 2020 - Voting Period
- July 26, 2020, 5:00pm HST - Results Announced
On July 26, 2020, after results are announced the newly elected State Chairperson will preside over the first State Central Committee meeting. All candidates for State Chairperson and State Central Committee Representatives should be prepared to attend that meeting set for 6:30pm HST.