Senate District 25 SCC Representative Candidate
Aloha DPH 2020 State Delegates:
I’m Betty Bowen Vega and a candidate for Senate District 25 (SD-25) representative to the Democratic Party of Hawaii (DPH) State Central Committee (SCC).
I respectfully ask for your vote.
In general, the SCC:
- Supervises affairs of the DPH
- Allocates, extends and oversees funds and fiscal practices
- Makes rules and regulations for DPH governance, and
- Furthers the goals of the DPH
If elected your representative to the SCC, I will:
- Faithfully and fully engage in all SCC meetings, and
- Actively listen to your concerns to ensure constituents’ priorities are adequately represented to the SCC.
Iʻve served as District 49 Chair sin 2017 and am Co-Chair of Oahu County Democrats Affirmative Action Committee.
While a life-long Democrat, my public actives in the Democratic Party began after I retired from a 33 year career in federal service - first half as a scientist; second half as an inspector general.
I live in Kailua, City and County of Honolulu, Hawaii and can be reached at email@example.com
Mahalo for your consideration 🌺
Warm regards, Betty Vega
🇺🇸 Vote Betty for SD-25 SCC Rep 🇺🇸